Welcome to the Avellino Privacy Center. This page will guide you to additional information regarding privacy and data protection practices at Avellino.
- Our Privacy Notice provides you with information about how we collect and use your personal information on this website and on any other sites or applications that direct you to this page.
- Our HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices explains how we use and disclose your Protected Health Information (PHI), our legal duties, and your rights with regard to your PHI and how to exercise them.
- Our Genetic Data Usage Notice describes how health information about you may be used and disclosed to the extent that those activities are not already governed by other laws or regulations.
- Our Job Applicant Privacy Notice provides information about our practices when you submit your resume or other personal information to join our team at Avellino.
- Our Privacy Request Form will allow you to submit a Data Subject Access or Deletion Request.
Should you have any questions about any of our privacy or data protection practices at Avellino, please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send your written inquiry to: Avellino Lab USA, Inc., ATTN: Privacy Officer, 4300 Bohannon Drive, Menlo Park CA 94025.